This post seeks any assistance in providing further data on Edward Hart b circa 1823 death unknown, marriage unknown, children ( if any unknown). Edward Hart was a son of John Hart and Elizabeth Jacobs. His parents were married at the Great Synagogue- see Synagogue Scribes website GSM 182/45- 26 August 1818- John Hart Hebrew name Jacob- father's Hebrew name Benjamin- Elizabeth Jacobs - Hebrew name Beila daughter of a Privileged Member father's Hebrew name Tsevi Hirsh Jacobs.
I have struggled to locate data on Edward post the 1841 Census and newspaper articles dated 1852.
His father John ( my 3x great grandfather) was a tailor. The 1841 Census ( Crown Copyright TNA)H0107 741 2 22 10 12
319 Strand St Mary le Strand Middlesex
John Hart 40 tailor b in county
Elizabeth 35
David 20 tailor
EDWARD 18 salesman
Julia 15
Sarah 13
Catherine 10
Benjamin 5
Henry 2 and a half
unknown Hart

Edward does not appear with his parents in the 1851 Census HO107 1484 85 10 at 81 Regent Street St.James Middlesex
However, The Daily News Jan 16 1852 reported in the Court of Common Pleas Bart v Hart
Defendant John Hart military tailor and fancy dress dealer 81 Regent Street. His son Edward was described as a tailor who lived at 15 Green Street Leicester Square but he had no shop but had offices and did business at Plymouth and Portsmouth. The case involved a Bill of Exchange accepted by Edward.
Having researched my paternal Hart and Jacobs lines for many years I was aware that many of the individuals changed their occupations on more than one occasion. It maybe that I have overlooked Edward ( the 1841 Census has ages rounded down to the nearest multiple of 5 over 15 years but this was not consistent) in the post 1851 Census ( not all of the 1851 Census data is available) or he may have died or emigrated or changed his name. To date I cannot locate him. However, there is a long shot that this may be him- The Parish Church St Mary Stratford Bow August 7 1854
Edward Hart full age bachelor Army Agent St James Westminster -father John Hart Gentleman
Elizabeth ADDISON full age spinster Bow father James Addison Hotel Keeper
Witnesses James Harris and John Duncum
Married by Licence- the 2 witnesses were a beadle/sexton and town clerk

In subsequent records relating to Edward's parents deaths in The Jewish Genealogical records his siblings are recorded but not Edward. Was this because he had died or if he had married outside the Jewish faith was he 'disowned'

I would welcome any help looking for any data post 1852 which identified what happened to Edward.
Phillip