Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    janbooth

How about this as a possibility for your Mary PARRY in the 1871 census of Llangattock, Breconshire, as this fits in with the birthplace shown for Mary OWENS in the 1901 census (RG10/5586, folio 7, page 7):

Clydach

Job PARRY Head Mar 50 Haulier at Iron Works Breconshire Trallwn?
    Sarah do Wife Mar 40 do Llangattock
    Mary do Daur 6 do do

1881 census shows this family still at Llangattock as does the 1891 census but by that census daughter Mary is no longer living with them.

Janet

Name well known on Brit-Gen

Quote Originally Posted by Wilkes_ml View Post
    I had a few Scotland's people credits left over, so I downloaded the death entry for David Charles...but I can't get viewer to work at the moment...give me a few minutes and I should have the details.

OK...I have details now...

Registered in Alva in the County of Clackmannan:

David Charles OWENS, Clerk- Home Guard married to Mary Theresa RYAN died at East Stirling Street 25th June 1953 , aged 51 years ( i.e. born about 1902) son of Samuel OWENS (coal miner, deceased) and Mary OWENS maiden surname JONES. Informant: Mary T. OWENS, widow

Strangely, no cause of death is given.
    it is quite conceivable that David believed he was born in 1902 and as such others have been given this information, there is a school record on FMP that suggests this ( see Janet's notes about T&C of FMP)

janbooth

A possible way of linking your Mary PARRY from the birth certificates of David Charles & Lewis O to the Mary OWENS that Michelle found in post 5:

Marriage registration in Dec qtr 1883 at Crickhowell reg district for a Mary PARRY to either an Edward JONES or a John PHILLIPS

1891 census of Llangattock (RG12/4575, folio 52, page 1):

Clydach Dingle

Edward JONES Head Mar 29 Coal Miner Shropshire
    Mary do Wife Mar 26 Clydach
    Joseph Parry do Son 6 do
    Sarah Ann do Daur 5 do
    Mary Hannah do Daur 2 do
    William John do Son 9 months do

Possible death registration of an Edward JONES in the March qtr 1897 at Wrexham reg district, aged 35. This is confirmed by a burial record on FMP which shows Edward JONES was of Broughton.

Janet

Thank you so much Janet. i think that might be them

Thank you, I will look into it. I'm praying i will be able to find out what happened to him, I would love to finally let his nephew know what happened to him, he says he remembers well has a child him and his dad and other uncle trying to search for him.

Thank you again Janet, I am just looking on find my past, found the one with him in school, it is him because they moved from Methyr to Llanhilleth .

Ki

omg so samuel owens daughter ended up in the work house? this would be david and lewis sister? If it is how did he leave her there and start another family. wow, Thank u again for your information

ki

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hello, I am the daughter of David Charles Owens. My name is Veronica. Please get in touch asap.

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hi I do hope this post has not expired! I really would like to hear from the person who was looking for details of my father David Charles Owens. If anyone knows how I can make contact please get in touch. I really haven't got a clue about these forums etc. Many thanks. Veronica Devine nee Owens.

Quote Originally Posted by VDEVINE View Post
    Hi I do hope this post has not expired! I really would like to hear from the person who was looking for details of my father David Charles Owens. If anyone knows how I can make contact please get in touch. I really haven't got a clue about these forums etc. Many thanks. Veronica Devine nee Owens.
    Hello
    If the original poster still has the same email address then they should have received notification of your posts.
    You can send them a private message (pm) by clicking on their user name and choosing Private message from the dropdown menus. However making contact will also depend on them having the same email address that they used to register on Brit-Gen. Other than that we don't have any other contact details.
    Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123