Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newcomer to Brit-Gen

i know all the death location for albion , hannah & james and richard & mary.
    hannah married albion in netherseal derbyshire in 1781. i have all the children for albion and hannah.
    albion died in castle gresley in 1803. and hannah married james harrison 09 may 1804.
    but no parents names given on any of the marriagers info.
    all the burials are in church gresley.
    and all the children of albion & hannah was all born in castle gresley / church gresley .
    hannah fielding/foster was 66yrs old on her burial index so the birth year may not be 1759. when hannah died she lived in drakelow derbyshire and her burial was on the 9th oct 1825.
    i cant seem to find any parents for albion or hannah.

most of the foster family are from church gresley area it wasnt intill my grandads father they seemed to move out the area.

Famous for offering help & advice

There's another thread on the FOSTER family here. It appears that some of the posters in the other thread may already have more information on them than we've so far managed to come up with here, so to save duplication of effort, I wonder if the mods might be able to amalgamate or edit the threads somehow? (I realise this thread is about more than just the Fosters, though.)

Arthur

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

ive seen the other post on the foster family on here , but they are the same family lines but i already have the info on them , but i dont wanna be askin for help on someones post seems abit cheeky to take over someone elsers post.
    and the info im lookin for isnt the same info as that other thread.

Famous for offering help & advice

Quote Originally Posted by VIKKIBIZZ87 View Post
    ive seen the other post on the foster family on here , but they are the same family lines but i already have the info on them , but i dont wanna be askin for help on someones post seems abit cheeky to take over someone elsers post.
    The kind of advice usually given on forums like this is that queries about the same family are best kept in the same thread, and "taking over" isn't generally a problem unless you start asking a totally different question. If it's spread across two threads, there's a possibility that some people will read only one of the threads and spend time answering a question that's already been answered in the other. But if it's all in one thread, then whoever started it will hopefully be notified that someone else is interested, even if it's years later.

and the info im lookin for isnt the same info as that other thread.
    I do understand that the question here is broader (although to be fair, you have posted about the same Foster family in both threads), which was why I was wondering if there might be a way to keep this thread about the other families, and use the other one for Fosters. However, while I can make suggestions, only a moderator is able to make decisions, move posts from one thread to another, close threads etc.

Anyway, as soon as I've posted this I'll report it to the moderators so that hopefully they will decide what to do. Otherwise, that part of Derbyshire isn't an area I know much about, so I don't think I can contribute any more here. I hope others will be able to help.

Arthur

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12