Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by dogaholic View Post
    A possible marriage

22nd Oct 1816, St George Bloomsbury
    Thomas Randall/Ann Cotterill, married by banns, witnesses Wm Chubb and John Harrison

That looks a really good possibility, thanks. Where did you find it?

It's in the Ancestry collection "London, England, Church of England Marriages and Banns, 1754-1921"
    Alma

Dundee10

Two signatures here, one for Ann COTTERELL who married Thomas RANDALL in 1816 and one for Ann RANDALL who married James WASH in 1844. She was a widow, of full age, residing at the St Pancras workhouse, father Richard RANDALL, dead. The father's surname is probably wrong.

In 1871 Clara HOWELL aged 50, a domestic servant, born St Pancras, Middlesex is living with her mother Ann WASH, aged 75, a nurse, born at St Pancras. Both are widows and living at 25 Aldenham Street, St Pancras.

There are many entries on Ancestry's London workhouse records for the names Ann, Thomas, Thomas Edward, Clara and Mary Ann RANDALL. I don't have access but they would be worth looking at to see if any are yours.

Reputation beyond repute

The only Little Earl Street I have been able to find existing was off Dudley St in W2,
    Little Earl Street, St Giles in the Fields, does not exist any more. See Earlham Street WC2h.

Loves to help with queries

Dundee10 that is brilliant and all ties in beautifully. I can't thank you enough I now have plenty to go forwards with. Many many thanks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12