Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Default New to forums and asking for help

Hi all,
    I have compiled my family tree with over 200 people, as far back as early 19th century but not convinced that I have gone the right way about things and now finding that I'm getting in a muddle and lost any direction I thought I had. I am at the stage now where I have to start investigating deeper and with more purpose, as some of my previous work have been best guess with little to no cross-referencing or verifying.
    I do not have loads of spare time and infrequently dip into and out of my tree but I want to ensure the accuracy of what I currently have, as I am arranging a family meeting in May, meeting with distant family for the very first time.
    I look forward to conversing with some of you in the future.
    Richard

Hallo Richard, and a warm welcome to British Genealogy. We have lots of experienced members who I am sure will be happy to check whether you are on the right track. I suggest that you isolate a few problems that you want sorting out first and then post a query on the relevant forum - if you are not sure where to post the this forum is a good place to start. (click on blue type)
    Sue Mackay
    Insanity is hereditary - you get it from your kids