Default Coutanche family Cardiff

Hi there,
    Does anyone have any information on the Coutache family who moved to Cardiff from Jersey during the late 1800's early 1900's. I am trying to find a connection to my Coutanch familiy living in Belfast in 1911 census
    My family I think may be linked to Ann and Philip Coutanch DOB's around 1825.
    They had I think, 6 children, one being Philip Francis. This may be my great grand father who Married Mary McNeil from Belfast.
    A Philip Francis is named as father on my grandmother's birth certificate in 1897.

There is a child, Charles a grandson who stands out in Ann and Philips family. He was born in Belfast but appears to have lived with this Coutanch family in Jersey and later Cardiff. I would love to know if he could have been my grandmothers brother and how he may have came to be living apart from his sisters.
    Any help greatly appreciated. Also any information on Philip Francis.
    Many thanks, Angie

Hi
    as this is a duplicate post - which can mean members doubling up on information already found - I am locking it so if anyone can help please post your information on this thread
    https://www.british-genealogy.com/th...ily-in-Belfast

Thanks

Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs