Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    hilarykellis

Hi Burt, that theory makes sense. I wonder if Sarah was formerly Sarah Peck? I don't see any likely baptisms for her. I wonder if the marriage is lost or just not recorded online?

Loves to help with queries

Hilary, there are a number of thing relating to this that I will get out of my head and onto posts here soon, but
    I want to assure you that I have been looking for this marriage of William Blythe and Sarah since my post of
    12th April. It is a much bigger brick wall than has so far been knocked down!
    I think, if you don't mind, it might be better if we discuss what we have covered by e-mail for this part of the
    search. If you either put yours with AT in the middle or PM me then we can discuss what is covered and what is not,
    meaning that indexes nearly always list what they have covered but hardly ever what they have not.

hilarykellis

Hi Burt,

My email address is hilary.k.ellisATgmail.com - I look forward to hearing from you!

There is a memorial on the wall to the right of the south porch in St James' Church, Louth that reads as follows -

Sacred
    to the Memory of
    EDWARD BLYTH
    who departed this life
    the 9th of February 1820
    in the 95th Year of his Age.
    Also of
    MARY Wife of
    the above named
    EDWARD BLYTH
    Who died June 4th 1805
    Aged 74 Years