Carol R

Default Worcestershire marriage please

Hi

Theodosius Walton married Harriett Kendrick Sept Q 1856 at Kings Norton Reg District.

I don't have access to any of the big sites at the moment so before I send for the certificate if someone could look to see if there is any additional information on any of the sites please.

Thanks all
    Carol

Brick wall demolition expert!

Looking at Ancestry and FMP:

There is not a marriage between Theodosius Walton and Harriet Kendrick in 1856 in Kings Norton.

In 1856 in Kings Norton Theodosius Walton married one of Mary Dartnell, Mary Dartnill, or Emmal Dole.

In 1857 Harriette Kendrick married one of Edward Pierce Spier or Alfred Robins.

Carol R

Hi Megan

Sorry I gave you the wrong name - she was Harriett Perkins when she married Theodosius in 1856. It was her second marriage.

The marriage was from FreeBMD ref 6c 558

Thanks for looking on the sites for any other information

Carol

Brick wall demolition expert!

Married Sept 1 1856 in Edgbaston parish church. Both widowed. He was a carpenter and from Edgbaston. She was from Birmingham. Neither has a father listed.

Interestingly FMP list Edward Talliss as her husband, so I don't know what's going on there with their search engine.

Carol R

Thanks very much Megan. I really appreciate it. I'm glad I didn't send for the certificate.

Cheers
    Carol