Thread: Thankyou All

Frankie#88

Smile Thankyou All

Hello all!

No quearie today just want to say a big thankyou for all the help I have been given on this forum since I joined a while ago.
    Since joining I have learnt so much on how to go about finding what I needed with my family tree research, but the most important (To my family anyway) was that I was able - Thank's to this forum - to find out about my Great uncle Cedric David Dannatt.
    Before I Joined we didn't know what we do now about him and that mean's an aweful lot to my dad who he never met his uncle Cedric but my grandfather used to tell my dad about his brave soldier brother and since we lost my grandad it meant even more to my dad to learn what we could about the uncle he never met.

So Thankyou all again and i'm sure that if I get stuck again (which I will) i'll be along to pick all the expert's brain's.

Frankie

So glad you have received such good help. It just goes to prove what I have always known - this forum is the best!
    Sue Mackay
    Insanity is hereditary - you get it from your kids

Thank you Frankie for taking the time to thank all our members who take pleasure helping others with their problem ancestors.

I followed your thread about your Great Uncle Cedric Here and was impressed by the combined efforts of our members.
    It is lovely that you let them know how much you appreciated their efforts. Thank you.

Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Thank you for taking the time to say thank you. The thing that pleased me most about your message was that you have learned something about how to research as well as learning just what an incredible bunch our members really are.
    British-Genealogy.com is the richer for you and all the members and is truly the best place to find help.

Happy hunting!
    Sadly, our dear friend Ann (alias Ladkyis) passed away on Thursday, 26th. December, 2019.
    Footprints on the sands of time