Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Default Phillip

I have some family in Popayan (Col) that they last name is Simmonds, My last name Arboleda has more or less two or three related families i'm investigating about Carl Hauer Simmonds, thats the reason i write to you, i hope i don't disturb with my questions.

thanks for all

Pino
    I am happy to help with your research into the Simmonds and you will see that I have posted more data on the daughter of Kalman aka Carl- Eloisa Frances.
    I sent messages to all the Simmonds/Hauer cousins regarding your request for a photo of Carlos. So far, they have not replied but I know how busy they with work.
    Somewhere, I think I saw a photo of Carlos online as an old man but need to relocate it. There are living descendants of the lines in Australia based on the Australian Newspaper Archives ( Trove Collection) but the articles are early ones of the 1930-40s so locating living individuals would take time.
    I will have a look on Ancestry.Com
    Would you mind sending me details of your line by private e mail on this site so that I can share it with the Simmonds cousins.
    Best wishes
    Phillip

This is a small note in a continuing search for the Death of Daniel Jacobs. Newspaper articles record unpaid letters for Daniel Jacobs in th Post Office in 1893 Fredericksted St.Croix Newspaper.
    There is also the record Frederiksted April 21 1911 for travel on SS Korona to St.Kitts- Catherine Skelton and Daniel Jacobs.
    There is currently no confirmation that this Daniel is the same person as the Daniel Jacobs we are searching for but we know from previous records that he was in the area at an earlier date. We still don't know where and when he died and currently there are no family newspaper articles listing his death. He was born in London in 1839 as previously posted and alive circa early 1900s. Further research is still needed to identify whether or not he remained a widower and if he died in the USA or the Virgin Islands.
    Phillip-Jewish,British Ancestry

"The only true dead are those who have been forgotten"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123