Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    RobinC

Could you look up Henry Damiral (another possible spelling is Damerell).

I know he served on the HMS Leopard circa 1803.

KawakawaNZ

I have still not got right! However the second link in the first message I put up is redirecting to the correct place. I must have some typing wrong in the link, but cannot spot it.

RobinC

I guess the original poster is not around any more then.

Jan1954

Quote Originally Posted by RobinC View Post
    I guess the original poster is not around any more then.
    Gules, the original poster, was last on the forum on 9th December. If you send them either a PM or an email as listed in the drop-down box if you click on their name, it could well bring them back to answer the questions that have been raised since then.

Gules

Yes still around - but this project was stopped in favour of War of 1812 pows -15,500 of them -it includes navy, army merchant seamen and passengers. images are online and I'm preparing an index www.1812privateers.org.

Gules

sorry for long delay - you may find him as prisoner of Americans see www.1812privateers.org - see ADM26 at Kew

Gules

I seem to forget to check back - so if you wish to ensure a reply and not risk my faulty memory - I can always be contacted at [email protected]

berylviolet

My g grandfather john joseph langlands 1856-1886 he sailed on the SS GLENDOWER, he fell overboard in calcutter and is buried in the old church, calcutter. I need to find his record on the Glendower, and his next of kin and address, to confirm he is my relative, can you help, he did tend to use his second name...

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789