lucyweir

Default CAPET, SCHUTTE. HELP PLEASE

Hi,

I'm just getting back into my ancestry research after a long break!. I'm wondering if anybody could help me this time?….

I know from the information I have that a great-great-great-great grandfather of mine was born in 62 RUE DE MATHURINS in PARIS 1818 - Called Leon Jacob Schutte

I'm trying to find more information on his wife's family;

Her name was Marie Louise Augustine Capet

This is very interesting because when you search this surname it is royalty . I know her parents were
    Nicolas Capet and Marie Louise Catherine COQUERELLE

I'm just wondering if anybody could find out about Nicolas' or Marie Louise Coquerelle's family?. I don't know where to start to search these french records and find such information.

I'm extremely grateful for any help.

Thank you.

I forgot to mention- LEON SCHUTTE AND MARIE CAPET married in Boulogne, Nord, Nord-Pas-de-Calais

If this sounds a little familiar to some readers, Lucy posted about the Schutte side of the family last year. You can find the thread HERE.
    Lucy, we don't allow duplicate posts on Brit Gen as it can cause confusion and split any help that you might get, so I'm going to remove your other post in Brickwalls.

lucyweir

Hi, it wasn't showing up on the Brickwalls when I searched so I had to just assume it hadn't been posted. Sorry about that!