Growing old Disgracefully

Default Where has it gone

Hi all

I haven't been doing much Family search for a few years as I've been doing something else.

Just come back to do some research and can't find Hugh Wallis IGI web site and I'm sure (I'm not having another Blonde moment) I was on it a couple of weeks ago But now I Just can't connect to it.

Sandy

Hello Sandy
    I think you will find that Hugh's site is tied up with the problems ancestry.com have been having with their main and associated sites over the past few days.

Take a look at this other post https://www.british-genealogy.com/for...web-free-pages

Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Brick wall demolition expert!

However this is another way in:

https://www.archersoftware.co.uk/igi/fs-wls.htm

Growing old Disgracefully

Cool

Thank You Christina & Megan

I haven't had a problem with access to Ancestry and I just got in in time to get 4 months sub for £20 with them it was just Hugh's site I can't access so thanks for the tip Megan. I'll try again.

I knew I wasn't imagining it the other week when i was on it.

My son says I'm going doolally cause I went to the shop and had to ring him to come get me and bring me my purse cause I went out without it and had a full shopping trolley LOL.

Hi Sandy
    It is good to know that you are living up to your endeavor to 'Grow Old Disgracefully.'

I have a theory that we don't have a problem with memory loss at all it is just that when we are younger we can't blame it on old age.
    Heavens I once took my mother-in-law to town shopping and came home without her and I was only in my early thirties! And I loved her like a Mum so it wasn't to get at her!

You should have told your son to bring his wallet 'cos you couldn't remember where your purse was.

Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs