Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Deaths Mar 1932, Barbara H Potter, age 76, Battersea, 1d/472.

jennyadams

Thank you so much for all that information. Sending you a big sunny smile from South Australia! I'm going to have to get the road atlas out to see where all these places are but very excited to receive so much information.
    I don't suppose by some miracle you could tell me where on earth Elizabeth got to after she married Richard. I still haven't found her as coming to Australia. And unable to find any children although I suppose this may be unavailable due to privacy laws.

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Default Potter Family Tree

Hi

I have recently started to produce my family tree so Im certainly no expert but by accident came across this site and saw your message. I believe William and Hannah are part of my family. I have a copy of their marriage certificate. William (22) Barbara Hannah (21) nee Austin were married at Emmanuel Church in the Parish of Camberwell, Surrey on 17 May 1877. William was a Stevedore. Barbara's father, James Austin was a shoemaker. I have also got a copy of Barbara's birth certificate. I think they are my great grandparents.

I have today received from my aunty a copy of my uncle's army details. His unit embarked from Sydney New South Wales on 26 June 1915 and he returned to Australia on 6 January 1919. His name was Henry John Potter, next of kin mother, Mrs Jane Potter.

The puzzle for me is my grandfather and uncle (who my aunty said were brothers) had different mothers. As you can see Im struggling a bit but very interesting and Im sure I will get there in the end.

Good luck and I hope the above is helpful.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12