Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    missleisha

Hi Emma...Thank you for the information,,,I have not contacted Berkshire records office as of yet but I will now put it on my list. Thank You...kind of hoping that someone out there knows these people or about this event...my family surprised I know about this bit of history and not talking...~Leisha

Starting to feel at home

How strange!
    I was reading this sad but interesting thread when I realised that a name from my own family tree appears-although it does not help your search. Dr Charles Fazan, who examined the body of the child, was married to Fanny Slater, a descendant of my gggg grandfather Edward Ayling.
    What a tragic story for all concerned.
    Auburn

emma@esh

Hi Auburn

I have the inscription from his headstone if you do not have it.

Starting to feel at home

Quote Originally Posted by emma@esh View Post
    Hi Auburn

I have the inscription from his headstone if you do not have it.
    Hello Emma
    That would be brilliant!
    Thankyou

Auburn

missleisha

Hi Auburn.. I think this is a great piece of information! would love to see the inscription that emma sent to you...I think this is great! ~Leisha

Starting to feel at home

Quote Originally Posted by missleisha View Post
    Hi Auburn.. I think this is a great piece of information! would love to see the inscription that emma sent to you...I think this is great! ~Leisha
    Hi Leisha
    You're right-it is great how one thing leads to another like this! Once I have the inscription details I will make sure they appear on this thread.
    The Fazan family were very interesting-war heroes, doctors, a distict administrator in Kenya. Charles himself was the son of a London butcher and his wife Fanny(my relative) was also the daughter of a London butcher.
    best wishes
    Auburn

missleisha

I will be looking forward to seeing it! ~great to meet you! ~Leisha

dollyupretty

Default I have followed this up, thought i'd share

Hello,

I found out about Ellen and Stanley, and came across this post, and saw that it wasn't resolved and for future researchers of this family i thought i'd share my findings.

Ellen Moore died 1918 Easthampstead, Berkshire, England whilst at the Asylum ,age 38yrs

Stanley Thomas Moore died 6th August 1924 age 15 years old , and was buried 11th August 1924 in Langney Cemetery Eastbourne, East sussex, i have his grave number if anyone wants it. i live round the corner so i'm going to go visit soon and see if theres a gravestone, i know it's a consecrated common grave so unsure whether it'll be marked for him.

It's very tragic event really. Also Thomas Henry Moore was a Plasterer.

hope that helps some searchers x

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123