Thread: Hello all

gch321

Default Hello all

My wife and i have been researching our family trees for several years but I still regard ourselves as beginners.For a start we have never subscribed to a blog before now and so I hope people will be forgive our ignorance and inexperience in using this site.
    gch321

Famous for offering help & advice gortonboy's Avatar

Hi,,,,welcome to the forum,,,,,hope you enjoy being a member. If you have any questions,,or unanswered brick walls,,,just put them in the relevant forum,,and im sure you will receive all the help you need. Cheers GB.

Hallo gch321, and a very warm welcome to BG. You will soon get the hang of the forum, and one of the moderators can always move a post for you if you happen to put it in the wrong place. This section is just for introductions, but we look forward to reading your queries in the relevant place in due course. Have a good look round and then post when you are ready.

Once you have got started I recommend that you click on New Posts (top right) when you log on each day. If you ever lose track of your own posts, then click on Quick Links (blue banner at the top) and then Subscribed Threads.

Good luck - you'll soon be hooked!
    Sue Mackay
    Insanity is hereditary - you get it from your kids

Hatshepsut

Welcome gch~~~~ I'm sure you will enjoy this site as everyone is very friendly and helpful. Don't worry about being a 'newbie'...everyone is at some stage