Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    caubeen

Default Robert and Jean Adams marriage look up ?

I Am hoping someone can help me,
    In my uncles service records in 1941, it says he was given permission and leave to marry and that he did marry on 18/10/41 to a lady named Jean no maiden given,Their address is given as residing at 1725 Chesterfield Ave, north Vancouver,I would dearly love to know my aunt's maiden name and if there was any children?hoping someone can help.Many thanks B/B

pippycat

Do you have more info on Robert?
    - where was he born/parents names/death date and place..anything at all might help to track him.

jac65

Hi

This question has been asked on another forum and as was mentioned there Canadian Privacy Laws limit access to information. The link below has information about access to information

https://www.vs.gov.bc.ca/

JAC

caubeen

hi jac 65 Im putting what info I have on my uncle on as many forums as possible,as there is a chance that someone who knew them may read it and and get in touch with me.I did this before with another relative and I received a wealth of info on them , thank you for pointing out Canada's privacy laws,I am aware of them,but like I say ,there is just a slight possibility that there is still someone alive out there who knew them and hopefully knew my aunt jeans maiden name. Caubeen

pippycat

I was thinking more along the lines of a death record for Robert - BC death certs usually contain a whole host of info on them
    (assuming, of course, Robert died in Canada!)

caubeen

I have his death certificate P/c,but I am trying to find out his first wifes maiden name,he was married twice and I have both his and his 2nd wifes death certificates and lots of Info on her,But no info on his first wife.

southistle

Was Robert divorced or a widower when he married for the second time?

caubeen

sorry southistle I dont Know that info,

markmccormack

Is this same family?

from BC death index and familysearch.org

Robert Adams
    1966/12/27 age 68, Vancouver
    b. 8 Oct 1897, Ireland
    spouse - Lena Pearl Donaldson
    father - Samuel Adams
    mother - Mary Pinisi

Lena Pearl Adams, widow, d. 11 April 1978, Vancouver age 68
    b. 3 March 1910, Manitoba

caubeen

Its roberts first wife Jean that Intersts me at the moment,I would love to know her maiden name.I do have a lot of info on his 2nd wife Lena.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast