Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Scone

Hello Dot

Thank you for the information my mum is now working on the Townsend's via Ancestry and looking forward to finding new information. I hadn't done any work on Mary Jane as my main concentration has been on the Gardiner's which are a big part of mum's history and at nearly 89 years I'm trying to keep her busy and active.

I've done reasonably well with the Gardiner's apart from Joel's mother Mary Ann Jefferies (numerous spellings) apart from her marriage 1832 - Bisley to Joel's father Ephraim Gardiner 1814 - 1879 I haven't been able to trace anything on her which is very frustrating. I have found Ephraim's parents and some siblings. Joel was 1 of 9 children I have info on most but not all. The surname of Gardiner (with various spellings) is very common around the Bisley area. I'm happy to send you the information I have if you are interested.

Nice to have actually found a relative at last I've never had any luck before.

Sue

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Default Mary Ann Jeffreys

Hi Sue
    I have found the following baptism in Bisley parish register - could this be your Mary Ann?
    24 June 1810 - Mary Ann daughter of John Jeffreys baptised - Bisley

I have some information about the Townsend line if you would like it. It is some time since I researched this line though - it was back in the days before the Internet and Ancestry!
    I have taken the family back to James Townsend born in 1753 and would be happy to share information with you.

I will be away for a few days with my parents so may not have time to reply to any subsequent messages but will certainly get in touch again soon.
    Regards Dot

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hi Sue,
    Am back in the loop now. Was that baptism for Mary Ann Jeffreys in Bisley of any use to you?
    Dot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12