julielou2

Smile Prodigal Scouser is Prodigal

Hello Board

Not sure if anyone remembers me as it's been about 4 years since I last touched my family history. Multiple brick walls, a long illness and chance in circumstances meant that I lost my zest for searching down the dead ends of my dead rellies (and those of hubby too). The bug has been eating at me for the last couple of months however and I've made the decision to resubscribe to the US evil site (never actually cancelled the UK non evil site subscription - Ooooops) and update my good old software.

My niece got married late last year and I've offered to do her husband's family tree and there's nothing like a nice new family to get a family historian overexcited! Hoping that in the time I've been away someone has inserted a info on the parents of one Thomas Williamson born Manchester 1844 into some records. lol

Hope everyone has been well and am chuffed to find the best FH forum in the world still here.

Looking forward to knocking the rust off and asking more stupid questions, as well as answering and hopefully helping a few people.

Jules

Famous for offering help & advice

Welcome back, julielou2 !!
    Lots of willing helpers still here and some new ones, also. Hope the health issues have cleared and you can dive back in to digging for dead rellies!

Sue