Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The witnesses were Peter Pascoe and John (Himan, I think)
    Nancy
    Found the marriage Nancy. I find the second witness surname difficult too!
    I don't think this is going to be an easy one!
    According to this site https://www.cornwall-opc-database.org/home/ the second witnesses' name is John Truman. So no help there.

Christanel
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

I have a copy of a family tree written originally by my great great grandfather John Wills (1824-1901). John's father is Simon Wills (born 1794) who married Charity Eathorne. John's siblings are Priscilla (1826), Elizabeth (1828), Jane (1830), Alice (1832), and Mary Anne (1839). Simon's parents were Henry Wills and Alice Bryant. Simon's siblings are recorded as John, Alice, Mary, Henry and Philipa.It sounds as though it is the Simon Wills from Cury.
    My g.g.grandfather married Mary, daughter of Grace Bickford who was postmistress in Menheniot, Cornwall. This is a long way from Wendron where John lived but there were Bickfords in Wendron although I haven't confirmed a connection. What is your link to Simon Wills? I have a little more information about his daughters.

nancygrubich

Hi Alan,
    I am grateful for your reply. This search had become an obsession with me. I eventually went on to other research. I was just looking online and saw your reply. Im over a year to reply but I am so thrilled to meet you. I am especially glad to see that you have a family tree written by a great great Grandfather. Do you belong to Ancestry.com? Also have you done the Ancestry.com DNA test? I am a member and did take a DNA test. Alan, I must finish this and write back later. Oh, I am from Pennsylvania, USA. We are preparing for a short 3 day trip to Niagara Falls. I will finish writing back later. Thanks so much for taking the time to reply. Nancy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12