Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ibs3691

I just want to say how much I appreciate your time and effort put into helping me. Thank you everyone

Mutley

There is a death registered for Milford S Nicholls in 1939 in Edmonton.
    Does not help me find the family in 1911 though, they are not in Lorenco Road.

ibs3691

Thanks Mutley.
    I'm sure that this death for Melford is correct as he disappears from the electoral list in 1939, just leaving Sarah at 29 Lorenco Road

Hi I lived in lorenco road at a very young age my dad was William Carter his mum was Olive Carter
    I remember visiting aunt olive Buckland I have some photos somewhere
    I also remember a lot of Nicholls from the area and I'm still intouched with
    One of my dad's relations would like to help if I can

Rich

hahahwp

Hello Reuben Samson Nicholls is my granddad and one of the children of Reuben and Rosina Nichols.

They lived in Edmonton/ Tottenham as did several of his brothers and sisters, I also remember my granddad often talking about 'uncle Albert' and pointing him out to me the times we bumped into him. I will have to ask my mother, Reuben's daughter, for more information

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Quote Originally Posted by ibs3691 View Post
    Hi,
    I am looking for any relatives to fill in the descendants of Melford Samson Nicholls born Q3 1858 Long Melford, Suffolk and wife Sarah.
    The children I have found so far is William, Olive, Samson, Reuben, Sarah, James, John and Thomas.
    I cannot find the 1911 or 1901 census for this family, so cannot confirm some of the children.
    Any help is greatly appreciated
    Hi the nicholls you mention are my family how can i help

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

hi mutley,the milford nicholls you mention is my confirmed 2 great uncle,his mother was olive smith my 2nd great nan

Welcome to the British-Genealogy forums rootsearch.
    ibs3691 was the member who posted the query re the Nichols family and Mutley was a member trying to help with information. Mutley is no longer a member of Brit-Gen as indicated by the word 'Guest' under their avatar.
    ibs39 is still a member and was last on the forums in Jan 2016. If they are still using the email address they joined up with they should receive an email telling them you have posted and hopefully will post an answer for you.
    Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hi Christina,thanks for that.im not to good with the internet.im sure i have seen ibs3691 on ancestry,on another note i have many cousins in new zealand,steeley/mumford and drylands
    regards,reuben

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hi I might be able to help this is my family

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast