Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Colin Rowledge

SARAH LAITY married John ANDREWARTHA 2nd August 1843. Their daughter SELINA married John Mollard on 12th November 1864

Does this help?

Colin

Lizzy9

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Rowledge View Post
    SARAH LAITY married John ANDREWARTHA 2nd August 1843. Their daughter SELINA married John Mollard on 12th November 1864

Does this help?

Colin
    See #38, Colin. I think we're singing from the same hymn sheet?

Colin Rowledge

Quote Originally Posted by Colin Rowledge View Post
    In Aug. 1872 the family arrive in New York on 27 Aug. 1872 and for a time John and family are in Pennsylvania where a son John is born in 1876.They continue West and by 1880 are in Idaho District, Clear Creek, Colorado where John is a Miner.
    While I am digesting all the information that has been previously posted and awaiting more information from my 4th Cousin, I would like to concentrate on the outward bound passage of the family

The 1880 census shows them arriving in the U.S. in 1872. I have found a passenger list for a ship called the S.S. Spain, that arrived in New York on 26 August 1872. One of the passengers was a John with a surname either Mollard or Moller. He is passenger #570. He is 28, English and Miner. The writing is pretty brutal! If this is my John, his family weren't with him.

Can I ask for help in finding his wife and 3 children? In 1872 they would age 26 [Selina - the mother] and children Deliah age 8, William age 6 and Selina under 2 years

Thaks
    Colin

genie12

I have a Maria Andrewartha who married James Beckerleg at Breage in 1843. . Maria's father was Thomas.
    Maria died in 1861 aged 38 and a daughter also named Maria aged 9.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345