renwick

Unhappy Looking for descendant Naomi Burt nee Fowler

Hi
    I am looking for any information on Naomi Burt nee Fowler, born about 1906, father Douglas A Fowler (he divorced her mother). She married a Burt in Hove 1938 and I believe had one daughter in 1939. Naomi Died 1963 Hove. Can find no trace of the daughter's marriage. Is this one of your relatives if so perhaps we could exchange information.:

Jan1954

Please be aware that details of potentially living people are not allowed on the forum. If there is information available that is any more detailed, please convey it by using the private messaging system.

Thanks

Reputation beyond repute

Can find no trace of Susan's marriage
    I would advise searching the GRO indexes. I did and I can see her marriage (or at least the index pointing to it )

Also, I would advise obtaining Naomi Burt's will.

renwick

Quote Originally Posted by Jan1954 View Post
    Please be aware that details of potentially living people are not allowed on the forum. If there is information available that is any more detailed, please convey it by using the private messaging system.

Thanks
    I did not realise this, thank you for advising me

renwick

Thank you, will search again I did try but must have missed something. Good idea about the will but it is only a very distant relation to me and I am trying to help another elderly relative where money is in short supply.

renwick

Hi I have tried to see if I can alter this or delete it as I do not wish to breech any rules is there a way I can take out the name of someone who may be living or delete the thread altogether.

Famous for offering help & advice

Have just sent you PM.

Jan1954

Quote Originally Posted by renwick View Post
    Hi I have tried to see if I can alter this or delete it as I do not wish to breech any rules is there a way I can take out the name of someone who may be living or delete the thread altogether.
    I have amended the details in your original post so that they are more general.

renwick

Many thanks for alteringt this, was a bit worried as had unintentionally breeched the rules. I am unsure how to get this private message in this post as when I click on the link just goes to the link say sent you PM is there a icon or something I should click into, sorry to seem a bit useless. Thanks again Maureen

Jan1954

Quote Originally Posted by renwick View Post
    Many thanks for alteringt this, was a bit worried as had unintentionally breeched the rules. I am unsure how to get this private message in this post as when I click on the link just goes to the link say sent you PM is there a icon or something I should click into, sorry to seem a bit useless. Thanks again Maureen
    Pamelawagster has sent you a private message so, if you click on Notifications in the blue bar at the top and then click on Inbox, it will take you through to your messages. Click on the one from Pamelawagster and you will be able to read it.

Do not worry about being clueless - we all had to learn! You may also find this (click the link) to be helpful.