G.A.W

Smile WILLIAM WILLIAMS

William Williams b.abt 1824 batchelor,tailor from Plas Cornig,father Griffith Williams,married Catherine Pughe b.abt 1827 spinster from Pentre Isaf,step-father Hugh Pughe shoemaker at Parish Church Llanegryn on 8:5:1847

They had one son Griffith Arthur Williams b.29:11:1847 no other children were found on the 1851 census.

Should anybody have any connection please contact me ...thank you GAW

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hi G.A.W
    I have just stumbled across your post, albeit posted over 5 years ago! So here’s hoping you are still ancestry hunting as Griffith Arthur Williams was my Great Grandfather....so we definitely have a connection!
    Regards Helen x

G.A.W

Unhappy G.A.W

Hi Helen....Were your parents Peter and Ann Aldred ? If so we are of the same family. How do we make contact other that on here? Im not very savy with IT
    Cheers Carol Williams (maiden name)

G.A.W

Unhappy G.A.W

Hi Helen....Were your parents Peter and Ann Aldred ? If so we are of the same family. How do we make contact other that on here? Im not very savy with IT
    Cheers Carol Williams (maiden name)

To make contact privately and maybe exchange email addresses just click on the poster's user name and from the drop down menu click on Private Message (pm)
    Isn't it great to connect with lost cousins because of messages posted years ago.

Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

The internet can be a wonderful medium... my reply to a 5 year old post has been invaluable and now another generation will not be lost ��
    I have pm GAW and look forward to sharing our family stories, photos & knowledge.