Taiwan

Question Searching for Elliot/Hallum families

I have a John ELLIOT (?miner) chr 5 July 1752 and married to Elizabeth HALLAM/UM on 11 May 1775 in Wirksworth (she was chr. 18 Mar 1747 in Wirksworth).

Would love - any death/burial dates or records
    - are there any more details on marriage record (witnesses...?)
    - His parents are perhaps a Joshua and Rebecca - I know nothing about them and would love details of BMD and other children
    - her parents seem to be Thomas HALLUM of "Woodeaves" and perhaps Hannah Wilcockson who died 4 Feb 1776 aged 59 (thomas then remarried twice to a Sarah and then someone ? Timmison). Love any BMD for earlier generations.

Basically just trying to move earlier into history. Thomas' father may have been Adam HALLUM, yeoman of Bradwell. I have no BMD or wife/children details.

Thank you for any help

Coromandel

Hello and welcome to the forum

John Palmer has a huge amount of information about Wirksworth on his website here:

https://www.
    wirksworth.org.uk/Frontpag.htm

including parish register transcripts, which show that John Elliot was described as of Bonsal at the time of the marriage in 1775. The witnesses were William Oxspring and Luke Elliott. (Luke could well be a relative of John; his more unusual name may help you identify the correct family.)