Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    pippycat

Just a randon thought: not "working offline" are you?

MarkJ

Also, are you using any third party toolbar - such as the Google Toolbar? I have been nosing around the interwebby for clues and that was one item which was implicated in a similar case...

But in any case of problems with websites, disabling all third party toolbars and add-ons is the first thing to do.

RobinC

Quote Originally Posted by MarkJ View Post
    Also, are you using any third party toolbar - such as the Google Toolbar? I have been nosing around the interwebby for clues and that was one item which was implicated in a similar case...

But in any case of problems with websites, disabling all third party toolbars and add-ons is the first thing to do.
    I had been using Google Toolbar and have deactivated it so will see if it makes any different.

RobinC

Quote Originally Posted by pippycat View Post
    Just a randon thought: not "working offline" are you?
    No, as I am able to access all other websites other than those named earlier.

MarkJ

Quote Originally Posted by RobinC View Post
    I had been using Google Toolbar and have deactivated it so will see if it makes any different.
    Fingers crossed!

RobinC

It appears a bit quicker and has only displayed the page once rather than continuously like normal so it could have fixed it.

Thank you.

MarkJ

Lets hope so Robin! It is really frustrating when a problem arises - so hopefully you can enjoy the internet without these irritations now!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12