Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    LilyAllenFan86

I have spent ages looking at the possible marriages I have for William Davies and a Margaret ? and the only one it can be is a William Davies who married a Margaret Davies in Neath, Glamorgan in 1853, this would also fit with a 1851 census reg I found for a Margaret Davies born in abt 1835 in Robeston but living in Slebech, as I can not look into the census record properly I do not know of the information inside but know that she lived with Simon Davies c1807 in Robeston, George Davies c1802 in Robeston, Martha Davies c1850 in Robeston and a Margaret Davies c1808 in Robeston, and then in the 1841 census they are still in Slebech but there are a few more people added to the list, I know this isn't the census look up section but could someone help me out and just give me the info such as adress and occupations of these people please.
    Beth

Brick wall demolition expert!

I presume that this is the entry in the 1851 census that you are talking about:

DAVIES, Simon Head Unmarried M 44 1807 Farmer Robeston,
    DAVIES, Mary Mother Widow F 74 1777 Minwear,
    DAVIES, George Brother Unmarried M 49 1802 Tanner Robeston,
    DAVIES, Sarah Servant Unmarried F 36 1815 General Servant
    PETERS, Benjamin Servant Unmarried M 20 1831 Agricultural Labourer Llawhaden,
    WILLIAMS, Margaret Servant Unmarried F 20 1831 General Servant Llawhaden,

Piece: 2475 Folio: 575 Page: 7

If it is not can you let us have the references?

LilyAllenFan86

If it is not can you let us have the references?
    Sorry Megan I have tried to get that 1851 census entry for Margaret Davies but I can't find that entry on IGI, but if it helps from the 1851 census index she is the only Margaret Davies of her age from Robeston living in Slebech, those are some of the people I had mentioned in my previous message in that census entry I must have made a mistake somewhere about Simon Davies, maybe Margaret's census entry will clear the situation up.
    I also found what I believe to be her birth record on FindmyPast born in 1834 in Slebech but as I could not view the record the details of it are unknown to me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12