Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    sueannbowen

Quote Originally Posted by Mutley View Post

Sadly, two of the London links are not quite right, one took me to Australia and the other to Germany but Rome wasn't built in day so I will bear with it because I always preferred the Hugh Wallis site for searches and this could be even better.
    Mutters dear l wonder if you can let him know about the wibbles - worth a shot.

Mutley

Quote Originally Posted by sueannbowen View Post
    Mutters dear l wonder if you can let him know about the wibbles - worth a shot.
    There is a feedback email address so it might be worth letting him know - I am sure a few wibbles would just make his day.

Colin Rowledge

Quote Originally Posted by sueannbowen View Post
    Give it a try Colin and then let us know! Click and see what happens walk on the wild
    side!!
    I am too old and too knackered to 'walk on the wild side'.

If I tried and b-----d up my computer, 'boss-lady' aka S.W.M.B.O. wouldn't contribute towards a replacement and there would be one less member [some might ] on B-G.

Super Moderator - Completely bonkers and will never change.

There is a feedback email address so it might be worth letting him know - I am sure a few wibbles would just make his day.
    Steve is quite happy to receive feedback about any errors (which may, or may not be, down to him!)

I noticed one parish which was listed in Lincolnshire (but with 'location uncertain' beside it) and found it was actually in Staffordshire. Steve knows that there are others but he just hadn't had time to investigate them all.
    There will be updates to the site when any errors he's informed about will be corrected.

Pam

sueannbowen

Haha... it would show him the site is being used and if he is a perfectionist he might want to put it right

Didn't see Pam's response until after posting this - thanks Pam.

DorothySandra

Thank you lots! As a self taught researcher, I potter about through mist and fog much of the time, and this site has clarified much that I found vague.

Mutley

Mind you, I did not make a note of which London Parish entries took me to Australia and Germany.
    There are so many of them, I might be gone some time, I'll take a packed lunch.

sueannbowen

Mind you, I did not make a note of which London Parish entries took me to Australia and Germany.
    There are so many of them, I might be gone some time, I'll take a packed lunch.
    Oh that's marvellous Mutters. Exactly what I do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12