MythicalMarian

Default Just a quick re-introduction

We all know that Family History Research is a devastating, chronic illness, but from time to time remissions occur. I admit to having been away from the old research for quite some time, so thought I'd better say Hello to everyone again. My Marian is still being mythical. Her mother's dead surgeon did NOT leave a will, and her mother's second husband died at a lodging house and his effects went to the owner. (People who remember my tale of woe regarding Marian will remember all this - others feel free to just skim, nod, and pity me.)

Other than that I've been having a long rest to undertake other projects, but feel the fever returning now. I'm presently re-sourcing my tree to within an inch of its life on Legacy, after lifting it off another package, and I miss all you lovely folks here. I look forward to joining in the discussions again, and helping others with their brick walls.

Mutley

Hello and welcome back.

Tis good to know that you are still there and we are still here.

Happy hunting.

Famous for offering help & advice

Welcome back...

Its always nice when one of Bo's sheep return to the flock!

Sue

terrysfamily

Welcome Back. MythicalMarian. Was reading an old post last night and saw your avatar, was thinking then that I hadn't seen you around for a while.

Sometimes falling off the wagon isn't a bad thing .

spison

Welcome back MythicalMarian,

Enjoy your new vigour!

Jane

AnnB

Great to see you back in the flock - at least we all share the same malady!!

Do your ears burn every now and again, 'cause every time we go past Fremington Church we remember Rev. Pigot

Happy hunting
    Ann

MythicalMarian

Lovely to see you again, Ann! I still have all the wonderful stuff you gathered on 'our' JT (as I call him) - providing great sources for him in my tree. There is a little note with each one 'Kindly supplied by ....' Your name will be immortalised

busyglen

Lovely to see you back again Mythical Marian!

I too haven't been able to do any researching for a year or so, so only pop in now and again. It's lovely to catch up, and see some of the`old' faces.

Glenys