If you have a subscription to A------y take a look at this piece as an example of a database display cockup.

SELECT 1861 CENSUS, THEN USE THE BROWSE PANEL, AND SELECT THE DETAILS AS BELOW:
County SURREY, Parish CHIDDINGFOLD, and ED13

You should see part of the census page in the photo image with the same information provided as text entries from the A------y Index.

Take a look at the parish name displayed on the photo image and look for the Folio Number and Page number shown on the photo image. The Folio No should be visible in the Source Citation Panel, which actually shows the reference info for the A------y Index part of the display.
Also confirm that the Piece Number at the foot of the photo image is correct.

Try the same checks with any other parish name or ED in RG9/437
e,g parishes Haslemere, Hambledon, Hascombe, Witley, Thursley,Elstead, Pepper Harrow
(I have not tried all of these,so can't say whether they all hve the same problem)

So far as I am aware the problem is only with this individual Piece No. (I have tried the checks on random Piece Nos in other Census years and Counties as well as the Pieces before and after RG9/437)

Response from A------y has been useless (from the US helpline), and the UK helpline has passed the problem to their Development Team (no date available for when they will sort it out) Two weeks old so far.

Regards........Frank W