Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    harleyallison

A couple of years on and I am still searching for my Thomas Chapman and Elizabeth Harvey, which I may add is still driving me nuts.
    I seem to go over and over the records that are available and today I found a marriage in 1872 Willesden of a Thomas Chapman living in Willesden to Elizabeth Andrews. Elizabeth Andrew's father is George Andrews and Thomas's father is listed as FREDERICK CHAPMAN.

What was thought at the time is that this Thomas Chapman beerhouse keeper in the 1881 census Willesden was the son of John Chapman grocer. Thomas Chapman born Dec 1839 Willesden.

I would like any advice/thoughts on this as I think that that the Thomas Chapman with wife Elizabeth beerhouse keeper is the son of Frederick Chapman which leaves the Thomas Chapman born in 1839 son of John Chapman and Margaret to be the one that I have been looking for, for soooooo long.
    Thank you

harleyallison

Another year on and I am still searching for my Thomas and Elizabeth. Since then the GRO have listed mothers maiden names on the birth of their child. I have been through possible marriages of a Thomas Chapman to an Elizabeth and then looked for their children with the mothers maiden name then looked for them in census reports to match them all up. All to see if I have any possible matches remaining.
    I have just had my DNA tested to try this way.
    Is there anything new out there that I can try ?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567