Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    janbooth

Ancestry have both the GRO Death registration index information and the actual burial record (Liverpool, Lancashire, England Burials 1813-1974) just below it which shows this particular Joshua MACDONALD's address and age.

Janet

Geirgg

Me again. I am starting to doubt the way I am searching. I have reallt tried to find this as well, but to no avail. I feel that I have tried everything from a really wide search, to a very narrow one. Nothing:-(

Thanks
    Geir

Hi geir
    You may be using ancestry's new search facility which I do not like as much as the old search.
    From the home page click on search in the top pale green bar. Then look in the top right hand side, underneath the pale green bar which has Home, Family trees, Search Publish Shop etc. In very small writing you will see Go to Old Search (if you are in the new search)

When you get the old search page just fill in the name and England. You should then get lists including census, marriage etc. Choose the one you need and away you go.

let us know how you get on.

Geirgg

Thank you very much. I have tried to order up the death certificate of Joshua MacDonald from 1865, hopefully it's the right person.

Geir

Geirgg

I have tried to order it now, so we shall see:-)

Mutley

Good Luck with the death certificate.

I do hope you ordered it direct from the GRO
    https://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Governme...ates/DG_175628

and not clicked the pay to view site button which is much more expensive.

If you ever need help to order something please ask.
    No question is a silly one if you don't know the answer or you have not done it before.

Geirgg

Hi,

Yes I did. Thank you:-)

Geir

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123