For what I am looking for, not quite sure to post to Derbyshire forum or this one. The above was born (abt to send for b/c) what I think may be Ashby de la Z Dec 1/4 1843 15 17, to Mary Anne Dennis, who was not married at this time, and was baptised 7 January 1844, Measham with only mother (Mary Anne Dennis) mentioned on the IGI. Elizabeth (Elizh) is shown in the 1851 census, aged 7, living with her grand-parents, Francis and Hannah Dennis, Cross Lane, Measham. Her mother Mary Anne had married Alfred Norton in 1848. Could not find Elizabeth on the 1861 census so thought she may have died. Sent for a Mar 1/4 1856 d/c for an Elizabeth Dennis, Ashby. Wrong. This child was only 9 months old. No other later census match up with a Measham birth. Between 1861-1871 there are no marriages for an Elizabeth Dennis/Dennies/Denniss, Derbyshire (not to say she couldn't have married elsewhere) that I have been able to match up with possible spouse surnames, in the 1871 census. Not vital to my research/tree, but gee, I'd love to know, and if anyone can find her, I know they're out there in B-G land. With thanks .... LizzieB