mjcgat

Red face Introducing mjcgat

I'm a 78yo American women who has been doing genealogy on my Welsh and Scottish ancestors on and off for 30 years. I've worked a number of times at the LDS Family History Library in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA. That is like genealogy heaven. I'm a member of Ancestry.com. I'm eager to go as far back in history as I can before I no longer have the energy and eyesight to do research. I'm sure Welsh Bishops' Transcripts are where I'll have to look for a possible grandfather who died in 1694. As for my Scots side, I'm stumped at an out-of-wedlock birth in 1832 in which the father could have belonged to one of three families.
    I hope I can adapt to this site as easily as i have to Ancestry and Family Search. So far I'm finding it a challenge! mjcgat

mjcgat

Default Right Forum

Please tell me how to find the correct forum for TREHARNE in Wales and CRAIG in Scotland.

Quote Originally Posted by mjcgat View Post
    Please tell me how to find the correct forum for TREHARNE in Wales and CRAIG in Scotland.
    To find a particular forum, go right to the top of the page (to the right of the tree) and click on Forum. This takes you to the Forum Home Page, where all the forums are listed. If you find that the individual forums don't show, click on the little to the right of each header bar and the collapsed list should open
    Sue Mackay
    Insanity is hereditary - you get it from your kids

mjcgat

Thanks SO MUCH for helping me get started. This site is so vast I'm almost overwhelmed....but not quite. Am not accustomed to following "threads" but now I'll learn. MJCG