The above married my g-g-grandfather William Partridge 16 Jun 1806 in St Paul, Bedford.

I have been unable to find out where she came from, as she doesn't seem to have been Bedford-born. Having ruled out several people with fairly similar names and birth dates from other parts of the UK, I am wondering whether she could be the Elizabeth Druett chr 10 Jun 1787 at St Geo in the East, daughter of William and Elizabeth Druett or Drewitt. He was a mason of Torrington Street, Stepney.

There is a William Druitt who married Elizabeth Wright 15 Aug 1779 at St Martin in the Fields, and William Wright Partridge was the name of William and Elizabeth's eldest son. However William Partridge's grandmother was Martha Wright and they all came from North Bedfordshire, so this may be just a coincidence.

Also an Elizabeth Druitt was buried 28 Sep 1806 in Whitechapel (though this could be the mother), whereas my g-g-grandmother died in Washington, Texas 06 Aug 1851, according to the inscription added to her husband's grave in Buckingham churchyard.

Has anyone any further information about this Druett/Druitt/Drewett/Drewitt family and whether they had any other Bedford connection, or alternatively whether there might have been any link with printers or stationers, as William Partridge, despite coming from an agricultural family, was a book-binder by trade?

Shall be grateful for any help or suggestions, Thanks, FredP.