Thread: catchpoles

helenc

Smile catchpoles

hi i would love to hear from anyone with the surname catchpole from the great ellingham area of norfolk. I know there are loads of you from the gissing area but i haven't found a connection with mine yet! in particular with connections to a william catchpole who married sophia wright in rockland 1833.please bear with me i am new to this and am working in the library but i will answer all posts or e-mails as soon as i can!

jenny crane

Default catchpole family

hi my name is jenny crane i am a member of the family that you are trying to research. My great great great great grandfather was william catchpole D.O.B 15/12/1811 he was married to sophia wright, my great great great grandfather was charles catchpole D.O.B.6/10/1839 he married mary ann mcintosh D.O.B. 17/3/1884. they migrated to australia approx 1862 charles died on the 16/10/1916 nad mary on the 24/5/1933 both are buried in tasmania. if you need more information contact me. jenny

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Quote Originally Posted by jenny crane View Post
    hi my name is jenny crane i am a member of the family that you are trying to research. My great great great great grandfather was william catchpole D.O.B 15/12/1811 he was married to sophia wright, my great great great grandfather was charles catchpole D.O.B.6/10/1839 he married mary ann mcintosh D.O.B. 17/3/1884. they migrated to australia approx 1862 charles died on the 16/10/1916 nad mary on the 24/5/1933 both are buried in tasmania. if you need more information contact me. jenny
    Hi my name is Graeme Wright I live in Tasmania and my great great grandmother was mary ann McIntosh. Ican be contacted email address grwright48 AT gmail DOT com graeme
    Last edited by Pam Downes; 18-05-2017 at 1:48 AM. Reason: Email address disguised to deter spammers

Super Moderator - Completely bonkers and will never change.

Hello Graeme,

Welcome to British-Genealogy.

I don't know if you noticed that Jenny posted her message in 2009, which is quite a while ago, but if she still uses the same email address as she did then hopefully she will receive a message about your post.

Have you also seen jenny's other post - #4 in this thread.
    https://www.british-genealogy.com/th...cords-pre-1740

Pam
    Vulcan XH558 - “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”