If you need a lookup table for Placenames or RG14 Piece Numbers in this Census, then you may find the two files listed below useful.

The information has been extracted from the National Archives Catalog (Crown Copyright), and is in downloadable Excel spreadsheet format. Both files are available on my new CENdexes website. See footnote)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
File 1 URL <www.cendexes.talktalk.net/HRT1911cat.xls>

This file is in numerical order of Piece Numbers, and mainly follows the sequence used in the National Archives Catalog
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
File 2 URL <www.cendexes.talktalk.net/HRT1911alpha.xls>

This is the same set of information as in File 1, but sorted in alphabetical order of Placenames.
.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My original intention was to use the same sort of layout as in my Census coverage pages for HRT 1861 & 1891, but the large number of Piece Numbers in 1911 made this impractical.

For 1911 the NA catalalog does not indicate if Placenames are situated in different geographical counties, and also lacks previous indications of which Placenames are associated with Institutions

Hope you find this useful. Comments and corrections welcomed.

Footnote: My old website at <https://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/cendexes/> is no longer maintainable, and effectively out of use, though still accessible via browsers. Existing pages and new pages will be found on the new site at <www.cendexes.talktalk.net/>

Regards..................Frank W