Thats sounds a desperate cry.....a trip from Lancashire to Shropshire on a nice day....you should be able to view the Parish records at your local Familysearch centre,go to the toolbar on the familysearch site, you will see the centres, order the original records and view at the centre....you could always post on the Shropshire forum to see if anyone will do 'a look up!' not as satisfying as doing it yourself.
Looking at the Parish records, you may pick up other bits about the family.
Or write to the Shropshire records Office for copy and post, you have the dates etc.....
- County Forums including Ireland, Scotland, Wales and British Islands.
- England - Counties (Chapman Code - ENG)
- Shropshire (Chapman Code - SAL)
- Shropshire county-wide forum
- John Evans and Sarah Whitefoot marriage
+ Reply to Thread
Results 11 to 12 of 12
24-02-2012 8:48 PM #11Brick wall demolition expert!
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Cheshire UK
- Thanked 1,021 Times in 953 Posts
24-02-2012 10:31 PM #12Starting to feel at home
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
thank you -you are right! visiting isn t practical but the alternatives I think I can manage