Hello all. I am fairly new to this Forum and am doing some research for a friend who is descended from the Kruger/Johnson family. I read all the threads about Mary Kruger's marriage to Abraham Blankhart - I, too was confused as she married Charles James Johnson the same year and was down as a widow. I am trying to find out about George and Mary Kruger who supposedly are of Dutch descent, according to census information. On the 1911 census it states that they were naturalised British in 1861 but I have found no evidence to substantiate this. I also noticed that they had been married for 49 years and had 9 children, 7 of whom had died. I am researching their son George Kruger (Mary's brother) who was registered in St Georges' East, Wapping/Stepney in 1876 as Gerret Kreuger. All the census information for George and Mary Kruger is contradictory as regards their ages. I have now ordered a death certificate for Mary Kruger in 1915 in Poplar and am waiting for that. If this doesn't help I will order the birth certificate for Gerret Kreuger to see if her maiden name is stated. If there is anyone else out there researching this family I would love to hear from you. Thanks - Jan