Thread: Farndon roads

boddso

Default Farndon roads

I don't know if there's anyone who can point me in the right direction. My daughter-in-law's brother was Chris Bradshaw, the 30 year old soldier who died on Saturday 36th November in the accident where a car collided with an artic. on the A46 near the Farndon junction where it meets the B6166. We live in Shropshire, but have been told that there are many flowers that have been left at the accident site. Who might I be able to ask to take a photo of these flowers for my daughter in law to keep? Any suggestions of who we might be able to contact would be much appreciated as she is obviously very upset at the moment.

Ken_R

Such a tragic loss. My condolences.

I was on that section of road a few days ago and whilst I can remember seeing a floral tribute, I don't remember it as being at a location where one could easily/safely stop and take a photograph due to narrow lanes and roadworks.

My suggestion would be to (office hours) contact the Highways Agency, East Midlands Control Room (can't find a direct number) and ask to speak to one of the supervisors.

boddso

Thank you - I will try that.

larkspur

I would get in touch with The Newark Advertiser, maybe they took a picture. I know the accident was in the newspaper