Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    maufe2

Hello Debbie I was reading through my sister-in-laws notes for the family tree she started and I came across her comment about William Ray and Thomas Ray. It says that Thomas Ray was the nephew to the head of the house hold, William Ray. Theer isn't any comment about Ellen. I have been using the Familysearch website and this has helped me cross refer the names and dates. I have pieced together the Ray tree dating back to 1636.
    I have been looking at the history of Salisbury. The economy took a bit of a dive but the only people who were affected was those in the linen and lace industry. The move to Islington is a big one with no obvious incentive. I will carry on looking
    Peter

robertb1

Hi DebbieAnn. Just came across your post. I am grandson of Athur Albert Ray and can fill in various gaps re his Australian family an descendants. Are you still active on this site? robertb1

Knowledgeable and helpful DebbieAnn's Avatar

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by robertb1 View Post
    Hi DebbieAnn. Just came across your post. I am grandson of Athur Albert Ray and can fill in various gaps re his Australian family an descendants. Are you still active on this site? robertb1
    Yup, I'm here! I was in touch with Jill's mom Valerie before she died, and keep in loose touch with Jill now through facebook!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123