RoyDutton

Default Dutton Family Tree

Hi,
    My branch of the Dutton family came to the Wirral in the early 1860's from Saighton outside Chester.
    Interested in exchange of information with anyone else interested in tracing the Dutton family history.

regards

Roy dutton

mdutton25

where u got to so far mate ?

mocook

Hi Roy my grandfather Thomas Dutton came to Wirral from Saighton he had a sister Emily, and brothers George and William. My mother Nora Dutton was his only child. He wasin the Cheshire regiment and fought in the battle of the Somme. Any relation to your family?

Mo Cook

Starting to feel at home

Default Des Dutton

Do you have a Des (premusably short for Desmond) on your tree? I believe he was born in Bray, Co. Wicklow and died there as well in the last ten years or so.

wracraf

hi im try to trace my great grandfather. on my granddads wedding certificate his father names is given as richard dutton and his job was given as carpet weaver. but no luck in finding either my grandfather george henry dutton or richard dutton i know that my grandfather died in bedwellty wales 1922 that that is all i know

Araminta

Jane and Joseph Dutton witnessed my ancestors' marriage in Chester in 1840. I found these Duttons on the 1841 census, but not my great-great-great grandparents! If this info is of any use to any Dutton researchers, please let me know and I can give you more details.

bobblyns

hello,1st post here,and happy easter!
    my father's name was desmond frances dutton,he was one of 6,laurie(pronounced lorry) brian (nicknamed putch) and ken,were all duttons,but then there mother left/divorced mr.dutton,and became an acre,and had bob,terry and mary.I only ever knew her as nanny acres,i never knew her first name.She is buried in saundersfoot church (pembrokeshire,wales) and it is my understanding that this is where they were all born.Hope that helps someone,or maybe complicates things a little !