Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Settling in

Hello Phillip, I am a great grandson of Grace Hanson (nee Hart) and have just found this website, and your great thread on my family, which I will now spend some time to absorb.
    Are you a member of my family? I would be interest to know.
    Regards, Graham Anderson

Hi Gerry
    yes I am related to Grace who was the daughter of Aaron Hart and Rebecca Crawcour my 3times Great Grandparents. Grace's eldest sister Amelia was my 2times Great Grandmother.
    I am happy to share family data with you.
    Best wishes,
    Phillip.

Hi Gerry
    Have been away but just sent you a private e mail with my personal e mail if you would like to contact me off Forum.

Best wishes
    Phillip

Graham and others
    The relationship between Grace Hanson nee Hart and existing Crawcour lines in Australia and South Africa is very close. This is because Isaac Crawcour 1815-1886 who married Esther Cashmore 1816-1883 was the son of David Crawcour 1791-1882 and Amelia Barnes c 1792-1870. Isaac and Esther settled in Australia and their descendants still remain. As a re-cap David Crawcour 1791-1887 was the father of Ann Rebecca Crawcour 1821-1867 who married Aaron Hart 1809-1887- they are the parents of Grace.
    The South African Crawcour also descend from David Crawcour 1791-1882.
    In addition, Amelia Hart daughter of Aaron Hart and Ann Rebecca Crawcour married Henry Chapman Hart. Henry was the son of John Hart and Elizabeth Jacobs ( there is a significant website and data base on the Jacobs lines set up by one of my Jacobs cousins). Catherine Hart aka Kate a sister of Henry Chapman Hart married Abraham Crawcour and I have posted on the further relationship between this line and the Hart/Crawcour.

Aaron Crawcour aka Charles Laurance brother of Ann Rebecca Hart nee Crawcour is buried in Melbourne General Cemetery 1901. I have posted on Aaron Crawcour -convict in some detail.
    Flora Hart sister of Grace married Lewis Levey and died in Honolulu there are descendants of this line ( I have posted a lot on Flora and Lewis) similarly Eve aka Eva sister of Grace also married and settled in Honolulu ( I have posted on her marriage and other data).
    With regard to the other siblings of Grace readers can see a wide range of data posted by me on marriages, descendants etc on each individual.

I hope this very brief summary helps connect those researchers who descend from these lines with the opportunity to link further with living distant or closer cousins.
    Phillip

In post 5 of this thread I had posted on Grace Hanson nee HART daughter of Aaron Hart and Ann Rebecca Crawcour burial. The Coburg Pine Ridge Cemetery Melbourne online records show Grace HANSEN Service date of Burial 08/11/1926 Denomination Methodist. The surname spelling is incorrect and should read HANSON. In addition, Grace was born a Jew and her maternal line is Jewish and not Methodist.
    Her brother Napthali Asher Hart is aka Arthur Robert Hart as my recent postings have confirmed. He also called himself a Wesleyan on joining the Army Medical Corp but again his maternal and paternal roots are Jewish and the descendants of Grace on from her and her maternal line have Jewish roots.
    Phillip

The Coburg Pine Ridge Cemetery Melbourne Records show:
    Grace HANSEN Burial No 275331 20/06/1921 -25 years; Grace HANSEN 275333 age 65; William Henry HANSON 275332 -71 years. All buried Plot 94417

The reason for the different surname spelling for the two Grace -mother and daughter HANSEN and William Henry HANSON the father and husband of Grace Hanson nee HART is not known.
    Phillip

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12