My 7x great Grandfather was a man rather spendidly named Jahaziel Burden he had been born in 1745 in Semley, Wiltshire as one of eighteen children born to James Burden, when Jahaziel was eighteen in Jan 1764 he married his first wife Hannah Dean in Witham Friary Somerset and had four children born to her, he married his second wife Hannah Shepperd also in Witham Friary in August 1771 I do not believe any children were born of this union.
Jahaziel and Hannah left Witham Friary in abt 1781 he is last mentioned in Witham Friary as a witness at his daughter Jemima's wedding on March 26th 1780 to Robert Edwards, I have since found a quote about Jahaziel Burden as I Googled his name he is mentioned in a book named 'A Biographical Dictionary of Actors, Actresses, Musicians, Dancers, Managers and other Stage personnel in London between 1660-1800 vol 2', the quote states that he is living at No 46 Longacre, which I believe is in Westminster and is a tenor who has been participating in the performances by the Handelian, which I have found was a group who performed the works of composer George Friedric Handel, this is the last mention I have of him I have been unable to find a death for him and at the time this was stated 1794 Jahaziel would have been fifty years old I would be grateful if anyone knew anything else or could help me out with a death or maybe any other works he may have performed in as I do not know much about the opera scene at this time I am a little in the dark about what kind of profession he may have been in if he didn't have a full time career as a tenor which I doubt.

Kind Regards
Beth