Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    bon63

Waitabit..thanks for this..very interesting.

bon63

jerrym..I would like to give you my email address..but don't know how to in this site without everyone seeing it.I am a member of ancestry.ca and have now completed Edward and Minnie. I do have her death cert. in ancestry ad it does say that she died 2 days after giving birth..the baby I believe was stillborn. So what children did Edward and Mary have? Thanks so much.

Name well known on Brit-Gen

HI again Bonnie, to contact jerrym, just click on his name at the side, a drop down list will show- click on 'private message' go ahead with your contact message & post. It will go only to jerrym.
    Happy Families
    Wendy
    Count your Blessings, they'll all add up in the end.

bon63

Hi waitabit..yes I found that and did email him..no response yet..hope he does email me or at least responds.

Name well known on Brit-Gen

It may be that he is on holiday Bonnie, or perhaps doesn't use a computer everyday. Give it a little while.
    Happy Families
    Wendy
    Count your Blessings, they'll all add up in the end.

bon63

Hi David;
    That is what ancestry.ca and.com have..but I doubt that very much as I have now onfirmed thru someone that Mary Anne did marry a Edward Murphy.I found a gravestone for Margaret Fox in the same cemetery as Mary Anne says Margaret Fox 1872-1921. She also lived in Leeds, same place as Mary Anne. So according to her gravestone she never married. Another brick wall UG.

bon63

No the census is correct..I have a printed copy from Nugentcare that shows all of them. When the children came to Canada also.
    And where the children were placed when they came.

bon63

Hi George;
    What site is this on? Thanks.
    Bonnie

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345