Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Famous for offering help & advice

Well I had got a lot for the release of the 1911 census a few months ago and no longer needed and they were just sitting there asking to be used........

Scotbrummie

Okay I am totally convinced! Thank you both so much for persevering with me. You're right, it is awful faint but I saved it to my computer and zoomed in. Has his wife as Margaret Peoples - her proper name. He died of paralysis for 14 months? You don't suppose he took his own life and that's why there was no cause of death given at St Peter's??
    Right, back to the very helpful Sharon Scullion at the Archdiocesan Office in Glasgow.
    Again, I can't thank you enough.
    Moira

Scotbrummie

I'd like to thank everyone for their help on this.
    Can this thread now be closed?
    Thanks,
    Moira

Brick wall demolition expert!

Quote Originally Posted by Scotbrummie View Post
    Can this thread now be closed?
    Thanks,
    Moira
    Hi Moira, when you sent a PM requesting this thread be closed, I thought that would be OK for one thread. However, on reflection and advice from the other MODs it would be better to keep it open. That way, others in the future who may have an interest in this family can add to your thread. Sorry about misleading you. Tis my fault that you've gone through some of your other posts asking for those to be closed as well (lights off.)

Mutley

We all have to learn the ropes, members and mods alike.
    Moira and the puddy tat have had great fun, turning on and off lights!

I do love this forum, such great folk are on here (with fab senses of humour).....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12