emma@esh

Question Joseph Louis (+Pierre Alphie??) Comeau

Looking for connections to the above born Quebec 1913ish! His father was Alphe Joseph mother unknown at this point.

TIA

Emma

emma@esh

Some more information .............

Joseph's mother is possibly Anna Thibodeau (ish lol) daughter of Pierre and Marie of St Michel Bellachaise Quebec and his father is Alphee Joseph Comeau a 'Navigator' of Digby Nova Scotia - son of Jean Louis Comeau and Maria Rose Dugas.

Joseph was born 23rd November 1914 St Michel and died 1975 Hastings, East Sussex, England.

Any help gratefully received!!

Jamb57

Hello Emma,

My name is Jeanne Boudreau. I live in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Louis was my uncle, my mother's brother. My mom's family never knew what happened to my uncle. He went to war and was never seen again. His mom, Anna, tried many years to find out what happened to him, but to no avail. All his brothers and sisters have died except my mom. She is the sole remaining Comeau sibling. I can't believe this post is actually here. My mom, Theresa, is 92 years old and still to this day wondered what happened to Louis. We would love to communicate through email to find out all about his life. How are you related to him? Would you be willing to communicate with us? We would love to get to know his family as we would be related. Jeanne

Jamb57

Hello again Emma,

I realize you posted your query in 2011. The reason for only answering now, is that my nephew was doing some research and came across this just today. My email is [email protected]