fortyseven

Default Brighton & Preston Cemetery, Brighton

I was wondering if anyone lived near the Brighton & Preston Cemetery.

Would very much like to have a photograph of my Brother's burial place. I have the plot number, as well as a plan of the cemetery, with burial place, highlighted.

Fortyseven

deeree

Hello fortyseven,

Brighton and Preston cemeteries are not both in Brighton. Brighton and Preston are both suburbs of Melbourne, but located kilometres apart. I don't live near the Brighton cemetery but would be happy to visit the Preston cemetery, if that's the cemetery your brother's buried in.

Procat

Hi Deree,

I rather suspect it is the Brighton and Preston cemetery in Brighton and Hove, England rather than our colonial versions.

Reputation beyond repute

Brighton & Preston Cemetery is on Hartington Road, Brighton, BN2 3PL

Sorry I don't live nearby. I just know where it is

deeree

Oh, me, and I was so longing to help. I've had so much assistance from the members of this forum, that I thought it might be my turn to give back. If anyone else would like me to visit the Preston or Boroondara cemeteries in Melbourne, I'd be happy to help.

fortyseven

Hello Deree,

Perhaps it was partly my fault, I should have said England. Thank you for your kindness, though.

fortyseven

Hello Peter,

Thank you kindly for explaining where Brighton & Preston Cemetery is. I shall have to be clearer next time.

I live in Scotland and thought I would see if anyone lived near the cemetery.

Name well known on Brit-Gen

Nice one Peter..If anyone has entry to same, I wouldn't mind a lookup in the internment book if there is one.
    Happy Families
    Wendy
    Count your Blessings, they'll all add up in the end.

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Default Photo for fortyseven

Quote Originally Posted by fortyseven View Post
    I was wondering if anyone lived near the Brighton & Preston Cemetery.

Would very much like to have a photograph of my Brother's burial place. I have the plot number, as well as a plan of the cemetery, with burial place, highlighted.

Fortyseven
    Hello, as I live in Brighton uk I would be happy to photograph if you send me the plan and grave number