Loves to help with queries

Default New member from Liverpool

Hello everyone

I'm another new member....have been researching my family tree for 11 years and like lots of Liverpool folk I have quite a few Irsih ancestors who were not very specific about their places of birth on the census. My English ancestors are from the Nottinghamshire/Leicestershire borders and they have been easier to find through parish registers. I have 2 sets of great grandparents who should have married in Liverpool in the 1850s but I just can't find them and I've looked long and hard....it would be great if someone on this site could help.

will post some details soon.

by for now
    Sumi

spison

Hello Sumi,
    Welcome to the Forum. I Have quite a few connections with Liverpool....but not recently.
    Jane in Oz

Name well known on Brit-Gen

Hi sumi, good to see you here, both my Maternal (Surrey) Family & Paternal (Liverpool) Families have kept me from excessive household duties.
    I've had some successes which have far outweighed the not quite successes.
    I wish you all the best in you quests.
    Happy Families
    Wendy
    Count your Blessings, they'll all add up in the end.

Loves to help with queries

Thanks to you all for the warm welcome. I thought I was pretty savvy re finding genealogy sites......but how did I miss this one for so long?? I shall try you out with my brickwalls!

regards

Sumi

Peter Minter

Hi Sumi

Welcome to the site........Hope you find the site friendly & helpful.You will find it useful in your Family History research!