Debo

Default hello from adelaide

i would like to introduce myself. i have only been looking into my family history for the past year and already have bought a filing system to keep track of all the paper work. i go to my local library once a fortnight for research as they have paid sites and are very helpful. i have enjoyed that tv show "turn back time" as i am also interested in how my relatives lived and the jobs they did.

Procat

Greetings Debo and welcome to Brit-Gen. I think you are about to find that your filing system will never be big enough. I know mine spread to the floor many years ago.

Hugh Thompson

Hello Debo, welcome to Brit Gen, Mine's all on file in two computers and a flash drive plus various DVD's I'm very glad that I didn't start with paper files as my wife would have kicked me out of the house by now as it would be stacked up to the rafters there's that much of it, anyway good luck and just ask if you need help.
    Hugh.

Name well known on Brit-Gen

Hi Debo, good choice.--here you'll find such a wealth of talent with search & find Family stuff. Also find local look intos you may never have heard of, & probable new friends to take on your journey with you.

Enjoy!
    Happy Families
    Wendy
    Count your Blessings, they'll all add up in the end.